Repair, renew and restore dry, damaged, frizzy over-processed hair with REPAIR.ME.RINSE, our deeply nourishing and strengthening conditioner that helps reconstruct and repair the hair.
- Additional information
- How to Apply
Repair, renew and restore dry, damaged, frizzy over-processed hair with REPAIR.ME.RINSE, our deeply nourishing and strengthening conditioner that helps reconstruct and repair the hair. Packed with a powerhouse of soft-state proteins and enzymes, REPAIR-ME.RINSE delivers gentle lubrication to the hair, while helping to restore and protect against future damage.
1000ml, 250ml, 40ml
- Bromelain is an enzyme from the Pineapple that has the ability to penetrate the hair and provide targeted nutrition with weighing the hair down.
- Another powerful enzyme, Papain is from the Papaya and is known to help unlock and boost the potency of other ingredients that work to bind moisture and improve hair’s overall elasticity.
- A superfood rich in Amino Acids, Green Pea Protein delivers intense hydration to help nourish and replenish the hair.
- Shea Butter delivers moisture to dry or damaged hair from root to tip, and helps repair and protect against environmental stressors, dryness and brittleness. Quickly absorbing, this naturally good-for-you butter, helps rehydrate the hair and scalp without clogging the cuticles.
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract is a natural conditioning agent that helps to restore sheen, lustre and shine.
- Acai Berry Extract, known for its anti-ageing benefits, is an antioxidant-rich “super-fruit” with essential vitamins to help promote healthy hair growth while adding shine.
APPLY. ABSORB. RINSE.
- Apply to freshly washed hair and allow the hair to absorb the benefits for 1-2 minutes
- Follow with a refreshing rinse.
- For optimal repairing results, use after washing with REPAIR.ME.WASH, and as part of our 3-part system from the REPAIR regimen.
Note: You might not need to wash your hair daily, but remember to always use REPAIR-ME.WASH and RINSE for two consecutive washes even if they are apart, and then replace both with RE.STORE for the thirdwash.